Have you missed me?

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I know, you've all been sitting at your computers just waiting for me to post. Well, the wait is over!!

Where have I been, you ask? Right here. Lost in HTML code.

Seriously, did you think that I had no fashion sense and meant for my blog to be all mismatched like this?? C'mon! Have a little faith!

Here's the scoop... my best friend, Staci, and I, after an afternoon of Starbucks and shopping convinced us that we could somehow write HTML code, decided that we were going to beautify our blogs.

HTML CODE. Need I say more. Since that time there has been no eating, sleeping, and I have had to call in sick to work.

Ok, I'm exaggerating slightly. Slightly. I ate a cracker yesterday at about 4 pm.

HTML CODE. The latest diet craze.

7 comments:

David & Jo Ann said...

Love the new look! Can't wait for yo to get ahold of my blog... let's set a date.
Mom

Stephanie said...

I love you mom!!! I can't believe you're actually reading my blog and leaving comments! I'm so excited!! Now let's see if you check back and read my reply...

Chris Rasco said...

You guys are funny. If you need help with any of this web business you know where to find me. It does happen to be my specialty.

Stephanie said...

Oooo... it worked like a charm. Chris has fallen right into our trap! Ahahahaha....

Chris Rasco said...

Ha. I'm probably less creative than you. I can't design my way out of a paper bag, but I sure do know the technology side of it.

Staci said...

mawuuuuhahahhahahaaaaaaaaaa scary laugh

Staci said...

BTW i am totally still planning on sending you those horrid pics of you in those GOD AWFUL pants with the wal-mart embellishments I am not making fun of walmart....but i would never wear their jeans!!! sorry!! Dont kill me freaky wal-mart people!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict