Happy Birthday Handsome!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Today my wonderful, loving, thoughtful, caring, hysterical, H-O-T-T husband turns 29. I have been so excited about this birthday, but so nervous at the same time.

See, last year I turned 30 (did I say that out loud? If you repeat that, I'll have to kill you!!) and Joey was absolutely amazing. I was so depressed about my birthday, but he made everything better. He surprised me by having my original diamond from my wedding ring reset into a gorgeous new ring and throwing me an awesome 30th bday party. Ever since the end of September I've been stressing about how I was going to live up to this... although I know he didn't do any of it to get something in return.

Well, around December, it came to me. I called my good friend and photographer extraordinaire. The man is amazing behind a camera! He has taken pics of our family (see the Flickr slide show on the right) and now the pics of me and he never ceases to amaze. Hey, if you ever need me to sing at a photo shoot, just let me know... that's pretty much my only talent!

So I had the pics for my hubby who still thinks I'm the hottest girl on the planet, even after 10 years, 2 kids, and a 6 month stint as a brunette (sorry honey, I swear I will never do it again!), but the kids needed a gift for dad. Taylor has been wanting to play video games with dad, and Ashton noticed that the PS2 has a game about horses and an Alvin & The Chipmunks game, so we opted to replace dad's broken PS2.



Reagan took about a million pictures of me. My original purpose was to have one or two nice pictures that I could frame for Joey to have on his desk at work and maybe on the nightstand, but when Reagan sent me the proofs, there was just no way I could choose. So I decided to put most of the pics into a book along with some "kissy kissy" words (as Joey described it to Ashton) so he could have a little "portfolio". He loved it. I was so relieved because those of you who know me well know that I'm not the model type, not that self-confident, so this was a bit of a leap... I guess it helps when your husband thinks you hung the moon.

I love you more than life... you truly do hold my heart.



This is the hunk that most of you get to see. Such a hottie - it's no wonder he's such a good salesman! Who could say no to that??



Yeah baby!! This is the hunk that I get to see!!! (Sorry honey... don't kill me freaky Joey!!!) He probably won't like that I posted this, but hey, what's not to like??

Happy birthday sexy!!

No comments:

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict