Birthday Sushi?

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yeah, Joey is still celebrating this birthday of his... he wanted sushi (yuk!) so we planned a night out with Jason and Staci. First we headed to see Street Kings and by the time it was over Joey and Jason wanted to be dirty cops and shoot everyone in the theater parking lot. Staci and I talked them out of it - we're such fabulous wives! Then we mozied on over to Kona Grill (did I just say mozied?) for some reverse Happy Hour 1/2 price sushi!




Jason & Staci - y'all are just too cute! Thanks for coming out with us!

First I gave Joey the two most perfect cards I could have ever found. I mean, if I were creative in the least bit, I could have written these myself!




(The inside of this card says "Happy Birthday Rembrandt!"... hilarious, I know... and oh, so true!)

Yeah, Jason & Joey can really load up on some 1/2 price sushi!



I opted for a pizza since just the thought of sushi makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.



All in all it was a great night and really good to catch up with some friends we hadn't seen in forever. We talk all the time, but seriously, Stac, if I almost don't recognize you... I think it's been too long!!

1 comment:

Staci said...

AHAHAHAAAAAAAA i look like a deer in the headlights in the last picture!! lol

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict