Point me to Mickey!!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's our first full day at Disney and we were ready to go, but of course I had to snap a few pics first. Here's the fam in front of the gorgeous lake at the hotel...



And I always love these pictures... now I have one of my own :)



Taylor has really begun to love pirates lately (as you'll see throughout the trip with his pirate apparel), so we couldn't pass up this picture with Pirate Mickey.



My little princess in front of the gateway to The Magic Kingdom... how exciting!!



Now this will literally take your breath away! I know it's just a castle, but really, it's NOT just a castle! When you walk into the park, look down the street and see the castle at the end of the road, it's just breath taking...


Our first roller coaster - Thunder Mountain. Everyone rode, even Taylor! I was so proud of all of the kiddos. They were so brave and had such a good time!



Joey and I had to take a short break for a checkers tournament. Joey gave up when he realized I was unbeatable :)



And so the pirate fun began... Taylor just couldn't get enough. We had eye patches, swords, earrings... it was really the cutest thing you've ever seen!





The Haunted Mansion. You should see it at night... (insert scary laugh here)



The famous Dumbo ride... one of Taylor's favorites. (See Joey back there riding by himself? Just kidding, I hopped in with him after I took this picture :)





Nothing like a good swirly, rainbow popsicle to cool you down after a long day of fun!

No comments:

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict