On our way to Disney

Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm in the process of uploading all 329 pictures to the internet so those of you who have nothing better to do than view my slide show can, but until then, I'll begin by giving you glimpses into each day. So, here goes...

Our first day was just a travel day, but believe me, with 10 people, it was no ordinary travel day! Mom and dad left no detail unplanned, so we were all very excited to see a black stretch limo pull up to our house to carry us to the airport.






The kids just knew it would be greater than the plane... until we got on the plane, that is!



They have only flown once before, and Taylor was too young to remember it, so they were very excited. Ashton had quite a bit of trouble with her ears, but all in all, they were great. Once we landed in Orlando, Disney's Magical Express (a fancy name for a charter bus) took us to our hotel.





This picture was taken on the bridge over the huge "lake" in the middle of our resort. You'll see more pictures of the resort tomorrow, but it was beautiful.

That was pretty much it for the first day, other than the fabulous dinner we had in the hotels nicest restaurant - thank goodness for that Disney Dining Plan!! We're off to Magic Kingdom bright and early in the morning... see you then!

No comments:

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict