9 years and still going strong!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Joey and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary on Wednesday (the 20th) and we had such a wonderful, laid back day! We went to lunch together and exchanged gifts. Both of us got each other the perfect card... it was really funny! Then we just walked around Target for a bit before heading back to work - I know, we're old, but we like it!

That night, we compromised with Ashton and went to Salsalito's for dinner as a family - she was hoping for Outback. We had a such a good time just being together as a family. The kids were well-behaved and we really had an enjoyable evening. It's such a blessing to see what God has done in 9 years... a wonderful husband and two beautiful children.

Here's to many, many more! I love you baby... more than you know!

1 comment:

Staci said...

aww you guys are too cute!!! Happy late anniversary!!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict