Santa Claus is coming to town

Thursday, December 27, 2007

The sugar high is slowly fading and it's time to get into to bed so Santa can come. The kids fell asleep on the drive home, but I would never go to bed without leaving cookies and milk for Santa and carrots for Rudolph! I don't want coal in my stocking!



Santa did OK this year and brought Ashton an iDog. It dances to music and she can plug her MP3 player into it and watch it get down!



Mommy and daddy got Taylor an aquarium. He was quite jealous of Ashton's so we had promised to remedy the situation for Christmas. Seemed to work well...



Last year Rudolph left a present for Ashton and she was so excited about it that I just hoped and prayed he would remember her this year. I guess my praying worked because Rudolph left Moon Sand for the kids. As Taylor says, "I've been wanting this my whole life!"



Santa can never go wrong with Hot Wheels motorcycles!



Taylor's moon sand creation. Well, I helped, but he sure does look cute sitting there taking all the credit, right??

No comments:

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict