My little Picasso's

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ashton is such a good artist. She loves to draw and usually, when she's too quiet and you would begin to wonder what kind of trouble your child is getting into, it's not trouble Ashton is creating - it's a masterpiece...



We saw the new Disney movie, Enchanted, this weekend with the Hicks (of Reagan Hicks Photography) and it was the cutest movie!! The kids just loved it, and the adults had several laughs too. The above piece of art was from the "King and Queens Ball" at the end of the movie.





Just another beautiful picture drawn by Ashton Gorena (remember that name, it will be worth a lot of money some day!) for the sole purpose of "take this to work mommy and show it to your boss, ok?"



And let's not forget Taylor, my Picasso in the making. He wants to be just like his big sister, so he sits and practices this same picture over and over again. The beautiful sun shines down on our home with the nice tall grass growing all around. Remember his name too, he's certain to be just as good as his sister.

2 comments:

staci said...

wow she is REALLY good, i mean really.....GO ASHTON!!! I cant wait to see her cheer on the sidelines one day....ATA GIRL ASH!! btw i am going to copy and paste your comment tutorial....I love the pic of her doing the cartwheel...made me laugh cause she looks like she only has one leg....OMG where did ashtons other leg go??? lol

Joey & Stephanie said...

I knew someone would comment on her one-legged-ness. I almost mentioned it, but I thought it would be more fun for someone else to say something :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict