Let the parties begin...

Friday, December 14, 2007



Joey's company Christmas party was Wednesday night at Saltgrass Steak House (YUM!). We had a great time - we always have fun hanging out with his co-workers. We had all the standard holiday fun. You know, fun arguments with Patriots fans about how the Cowboys will kick their tails in the Superbowl, great food, and a Chinese gift exchange. Joey even wound up giving his Starbucks gift package to the Patriot's fan... hopefully he jinxed it first!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picts of you guys. I love them! Glad to have beautiful picts of your sweet family especially since I've been bugging you for 8 years to send us picts! :)
Kristy

Joey & Stephanie said...

Ok, Kristy!! You have your picts!! Honestly, I'm just glad to see someone other than me reads this thing!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict