Journey to the Dentist

Friday, December 14, 2007

Joey took Ashton to the dentist earlier this week for her regular check-up and cleaning, and what do you know??? The dentist pulled my poor little girls tooth!! She survived, yes, but I'm not sure we'll ever get her back to the dentist. I have no pics of the toothless smile (b/c she won't let me take them), but I do have pics of what daddy does with you to make up for the trauma caused by the dentist...

Look closely and you'll see the remnants of chocolate ice cream still on her lips. I know, she just went to the dentist! BUT, they did pull her tooth out!! She deserved some ice cream, wouldn't you agree?



This was one of Ashton's birthday presents that she has been dying to paint since she got it. Well, with the afternoon off from school and no little brother at home, she finally got her chance.




She now has her very own, beautifully painted, personally created jewelry box. Great job Ashton!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

We have quite a little artist in Ashton. She can draw anything you ask her to - from an elephant to her version of a magical castle and ball for the princess! I can see her becoming a world known artist when she grows up!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict