The Gorena Christmas Tradition

Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Hennings always get together on Christmas Eve and Joey's family celebrates on Christmas day - works out quite well! Memaw always cooks a fabulous Christmas meal (Kathy prepares the turkey) and we eat ourselves sick. Sure is good going down, though!

Here are a few pics from "present time" at Memaw and Pepaw's. Sorry they're blurry, but I ran off and forgot my camera so Joey had to use the trusty camera phone again. What would I do without him?

The Etch-A-Sketch was one of the items Taylor circled in the Toys R Us catalog. Memaw had to get it!



More horses for Ashton... she can never have too many. Memaw & Pepaw also gave her a stable for all of her play horses. She loved it!



And a book about horses. Can you sense a theme?



Here's Pepaw with a plate full of yummy food. I love eating at Memaw's!

No comments:

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict