Comments, anyone?

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

For those of you who may be new to blogging, here's a little "comments" tutorial. I've had some people ask how they can leave comments about the pictures or the posts... First, scroll to the bottom of the post that you would like to comment on (not the bottom of the entire blog). Where you see the date and time stamp followed by "comments", click on comments. This will open the window where you can leave your message. When it asks you for an email address and password, it's not asking you to create any sort of account, you just need to type in your current email address and password so it can attach an identity to your comment.

That's all there is to it. Now, start commenting... I'd love to hear what you have to say about my beautiful family and my crazy thoughts.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love this - will have to get used to it because I think it will be my new way to scrapbook too. Love y'all!
Cousin Lauren

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict