All I want for Christmas...

Sunday, December 23, 2007

We took the kids to see Santa on Thursday night and, believe it or no, we only had to wait about an hour. I know, it seems like a long time (and it was, especially for the kids), but not as long as it could have been just 5 days before Christmas!

While we waited Joey tried to get some pics of the kids in front of the giant, beautiful tree in the middle of the mall, but they just weren't having it. Well, I mean, they weren't being bad, just being their silly selves, as you can see.



This one's actually not too bad...



Here they are, finally with Santa. They both asked for telescopes. (I know, telescopes?? But that's what they wanted.) Taylor said he needed to bring the Toy R Us catalog (since he has circled everything in it - no joke) and give it to Santa, but we told him that really wasn't necessary.

No comments:

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict